From large Tankers to small Crew Boats, Malek Inc has the experience. Given the special schedule and environment requirements, Malek Inc takes on tough Marine HVAC jobs. Certified and recommended by many Port facilities.
- New Construction
- Port or Ship Design / Build HVAC
- Port Tug Crew Boats
- Environmental Coatings
- Maintenance / Service of Existing Ship Systems
Marine HVAC Examples
John Cox Tugboat HVAC
HVAC work on John Cox #1 Tug at Corpus Christi shipyard.
- Designed and install the entire HVAC system
USS Lexington HVAC system Work
Performed maintenance on the HVAC Chiller System
- Modified Existing Piping
- Upgraded Existing Chiller Controls
- Installed Chilled Water Insulation